ActsIntuitively Australia is a charitable not for profit organisation launched in 2019 that was created with a strong focus on national mental health and community needs. Our company strives to be caring, innovative and transparent with a focus on delivering holistic non-discriminatory evidence-based services that are centred on the person, their journey and their strengths, instead of their limitations. We hope to help reduce the fear and stigma that surrounds mental health and create connections for people that assist in fostering a stronger more resilient community.
Our message to you is that no matter who you are everyone needs help sometimes, it's okay to not be okay and we are here to tell you, we care and you are not alone.
Our services are oriented around understanding that everyone is an individual and we tailor our services to your needs.
We focus on addressing barriers that prevent, inhibit or deter people from accessing community and mental health services or getting the help they need.
We are ActsIntuitively Australia Limited (AIAus) and we are here to help.
ActsIntuitively Australia is committed to being part of an overall approach that delivers on improving community and health through a holistic lens.
We envisage that this approach would require a diverse community involvement and contribution to achieve long term positive outcomes.
Our organisation seeks to inspire and empower people by providing alternative pathways or opportunities for self-determination through our pursuit of social justice.
ActsIntuitively Australia intends:
To develop world class community and mental health programs that drive a reduction in community and social issues.
To drive initiatives and create opportunities to have a significant, positive and sustainable impact on the community and the lives of all Australians.
To approach the delivery of services in a manner that creates a holistic approach to health, wellbeing and positive mental health in the community.
To ensure that we seek to deliver services that are evidence based, subject to continuous improvement and that are focused on individual needs.
To maintain a transparent footprint which shows trust and respect for the community we serve.
Our organisation believes in and is defined by these values:
- Honesty & Integrity: We seek to be honest with our clients and behave with integrity in the course of doing business.
- Confidentiality: We value and respect your privacy and your right to maintain it.
- Informed: We will seek to learn and share our knowledge with our clients to promote long term positive outcomes.
- Quality: We will strive to deliver goods and services that provide quality outcomes which is essential for effective outcomes and sustainability.
- Collaboration: We will seek to collaborate with clients, businesses, community and competitors to promote inclusive and sustainable solutions.
- Inclusive: We believe that everyone should benefit from our goods and services equally and without discrimination.
- Inspire & Empower: We believe that everyone is equal and we endeavour to inspire and work towards improving ourselves, our clients and the broader community.